Are you a Member-Owner of Portland Food Co-op?
Do you want to give voice to our Member-Owners’ interests and needs?
Do you want to help carry out the mission of the Portland Food Co-op?
Do you want to engage in the local and global food system in a meaningful way?
Do you have a vision and passion to advocate for building Portland’s local food movement and advancing a cooperatively owned, democratically run local business?
Then, you, my friend, would make an excellent Portland Food Co-op board member.
You should run!
- Elections are currently open as of January 6, 2018.
- We highly suggest attending the Board Meet & Greet at the Co-op on Sunday, January 21, 2-4pm.
- It is mandatory for candidates to attend one info session and one board meeting in January or February. These will be held 1/23 and 2/27 at 409 Cumberland Ave. Info sessions are from 6-7pm. Board meetings are from 7-9pm
- The rest of the details and (time sensitive) requirements can be found here.
- If you have any questions about the elections process, please take a look at this FAQ.
- For further assistance, please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Open to the public, the Portland Food Co-op is a grocery store, owned by thousands of Portland community members. We feature a wide variety of local, organic and natural foods and household products.
We are proud to feature over 250 local farmers and producers, and are dedicated to serving our community while building the local economy.
Our product offerings include:
- Fresh produce from local farms
- Fresh and frozen local meats
- Local milk, yogurt, and cheese
- Local breads and baked goods
- Bulk foods, herbs, and spices
- Wine and Craft Beer
- A wide assortment of grocery staples
- Refrigerated and frozen foods
- Delicious and healthy carry-out, made in our kitchen
- Natural and organic health and beauty aids
- Herbs, supplements, and other wellness items