Open to the public, the Portland Food Co-op is a grocery store, owned by thousands of Portland community members. We feature a wide variety of local, organic and natural foods and household products.
Check out our 2017 Annual Report HERE.
We are proud to feature over 300 local farmers and producers, and are dedicated to serving our community while building the local economy.
Our product offerings include:
- Fresh produce from local farms
- Fresh and frozen local meats
- Local milk, yogurt, and cheese
- Local breads and baked goods
- Bulk foods, herbs, and spices
- Wine and Craft Beer
- A wide assortment of grocery staples
- Refrigerated and frozen foods
- Delicious and healthy carryout, made in our kitchen
- Natural and organic health and beauty aids
- Herbs, supplements, and other wellness items