Open to the public, the Portland Food Co-op is a grocery store, owned by thousands of Portland community members. We feature a wide variety of local, organic and natural foods and household products.
We are proud to feature over 250 local farmers and producers, and are dedicated to serving our community while building the local economy.
Our product offerings include:
- Fresh produce from local farms
- Fresh and frozen local meats
- A wide assortment of grocery staples
- Refrigerated and frozen foods
- Local breads and baked goods
- Bulk foods and spices
- Wine and Beer
- Sandwiches, soups, salads and other delicious prepared foods, made in our own kitchen with local and organic ingredients
- Natural and organic health and beauty aids
- Herbs, supplements, and other wellness items
Hours and Location
Open 8am-8pm, seven days a week.
290 Congress Street, Portland, Maine
All are welcome! (Member-Ownership is not required to shop)