Current Member-Owner Count: 4,007
While Member-Ownership is not required to shop at our Co-op, we depend on community members like you becoming a Member-Owner in order to help ensure the success of our store.
Why become a Member-Owner?
- to help our cooperatively owned business thrive;
- access quarterly Member-Owner Appreciation Weeks (10% off one transaction of your choice during the week);
- access special sales throughout the store;
- vote for at the annual meeting for the Board of Directors and bylaw changes;
- receive discounts on most classes;
- receive a discount for most bulk orders;
- receive a patronage dividend when the Co-op earns surplus income;
- support a business that is dedicated to our community and to the local economy;
- take part in activities that give you a voice in the Co-op;
- meet people in the local food community at this vibrant gathering place.
A Member-Owner share is a one-time investment in the Co-op and costs $100. We also have a payment plan and a low-income option. There is no annual fee. If you wish to pay in installments or with the low-income option, you can download this form or join in our store. If you have questions, click here for the FAQs.
For general Member-Owner policy, click HERE
Join now using the form below. After clicking “join now,” you’ll be redirected to payment options.