Why become a Member-Owner?
- access Member-Owner Appreciation sale days;
- access special daily sales throughout the store;
- vote at the annual meeting;
- receive discounts on most classes;
- receive a discount for most bulk orders;
- receive a patronage rebate when the Co-op earns surplus income;
- be an owner in a cooperative business that is dedicated to our community and to the local economy;
- take part in activities that give you a voice in the Co-op;
- meet people in the local food community at this vibrant gathering place.
A Member-Owner share is a one-time investment in the Co-op and costs $100. We also have a payment plan and a low-income option. There is no annual fee. If you wish to pay in installments or with the low-income option, you can download this form or join in our store. If you have questions, click here for the FAQs.
For general Member-Owner policy, click HERE
Join now using the form below. After clicking “join now,” you’ll be redirected to payment options.